Monday, April 4, 2011

Ale's New Camera

If you read the last blog, you know I fell and hurt my hand and was supposed to rest it as much as possible, ice it 5 times a day, take ibuprofen, and wear the wrist brace.  I’ve rested it in the sense that I can’t do some things with that hand.  I’m lucky if I have had time to ice it 5 times total!  I don’t want to take any medication of any kind, ever, if I do not have to.  But I have worn the wrist brace.  Sort of no choice there.  I’m not into discomfort if it can be easily avoided.  Read one of the earlier blogs and you will see that I confessed right up front to being a wimp.   Like I said before, I'm usually a pretty compliant person!

Anyway, I’m writing about my son-in-law.  And because it involves pictures it won’t be much writing.  (Besides, my hand is getting much better, I think.)  He is one of those smart guys that is good at just about everything, and likes new challenges. I personally think he doesn't much mind certain kinds of problems because he has to come up with solutions. 

One of the best things about him is that he tends to take my side of things.  Let me just ask, is that not a good thing?  He doesn’t even seem to mind the grief Allan and Trista give him because of that.  AND, get this; he tries to do any small thing I ask!  Although I sincerely try to ask very little.  He’s just such a nice guy and I want him to know I appreciate that. 

He has this new camera.  He has been enjoying learning his new camera by taking lots of pictures.  Attached are some pictures he took for me of the area vegetation right now.  A drive to run an errand can be breath taking.  See for yourself. 


1 comment:

  1. Blooms on trees and bushes are so fine. Eventually, it will happen here too.

    ReplyDelete